Prepare yourself for an unparalleled golfing experience. Our course is a pleasure for golfers of any skill level to play. Arrowhead Golf Club will challenge you while providing a relaxing, picturesque backdrop. Test your accuracy with our fairways, water hazards and sand traps; we have everything you need to challenge you and improve your game. All in all, our goal is to provide you with a quality experience that includes good service and a comfortable atmosphere.
Black: yards 6750
Blue: yards 6197
Gold: yards 5520
White: yards 4908
Course Rating Slope
U.S.G.A. Rules Govern Play Except As Modified By Local Rules
- Out of Bounds defined by white stakes, roadways or perimeter fences.
- Distances measured to the center of green.
- Only two riders and two bags per cart.
- Ball striking electrical lines on #9 and #13 must be replayed.
- Cart operators must be a least 16 years of age and have a valid drivers license.
Hole By Hole
All areas are highly polished and graphics are sandblasted to about a depth of 1/8″ to 1/4″ deep and painted with special paint and the then sealed with a protective clear coat so that the paint will not peel off. Size of these new tee markers are 6′ tall